Survivor Philippines host Paolo commends Ryan's hosting in Pinoy Fear Factor

Friday, November 7, 2008

Survivor Philippines (SP) host Paolo Bediones welcomed the introduction of Pinoy Fear Factor (PFF) in the ABS-CBN Primetime block this coming Monday.

Paolo said comparison of the two shows is inevitable because they both focus on physical and mental challenges. Ratings might be shaken and viewers may also be divided yet SP's front man still believes in healthy competition.

"Like what I always say, my focus is on my show. I've always been that way. I never focus on what the other side might come out with or whatever. Never. I believe in healthy competition," he said.

"More than anything I believe in being the innovator, in trail-blazing rather than reacting. That's my philosophy," he added.

Aside from the show, Paolo also has high regards for PFF host Ryan Agoncillo, who is one of his friends in showbiz.

"I am really glad that they got Ryan. I'm proud of the guy; I have nothing but respect for the man. When I found out nga na magkakaroon ng Fear Factor sabi ko that has to be Ryan no one else. No one else can do it," he said.

According to Paolo, there are only few people in showbiz who can be considered as efficient host and Ryan is one of them. "I wish more people like him get into showbiz. I am happy for his success and I believe in his talent in hosting."

0 comments: